- Original proof of purchase (receipt) is needed for product exchange within 3 days after purchase.
- Products can be exchanged if there is a manufacturing fault except for discounted merchandise and merchandise that has been abused or soiled through customer’s or user’s neglect.
- Products can be exchanged provided that the products are in new and original condition.
- No refund policy. The difference will not be returned if the price of the exchange item is lower than the original item.
- Hallmark Malaysia will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of return or exchange of merchandise.
- Hallmark Malaysia reserves the right for final decision.
- Hallmark Malaysia reserves the right to alter this policy at any time.
- Steps to make a return or exchange:-
a) Before your visit, you may check the item’s availability at a particular store by calling us.
b) Bring the item down to any of our stores, where the same item is available.
Present your item together with its receipt to our staff at any cashier counter within 3 days of purchase.